Adidas Designs Boston Tribute T-Shirt
By Julien Sauvalle
Adidas unveiled a limited-edition T-Shirt to benefit the victims of the Boston bombings. The T-shirt reads "Boston Stands as One"
and retails on Adidas.com for $26,20,
a nod to the distance run during a marathon —26.2 miles.
Every cent from the sales of the tribute T-shirt will go to The One Fund, the organization started by Boston mayor Tom Menino and Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick. You can also donate here without having to buy anything. Adidas has been a sponsor of the Boston marathon and its organizer, the BAA, for the past 25 years.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'