By Diego James
You gotta check out this short film featuring Touche Model Coen. We might have been telling you the pleasures of a little more hirsute living, but this steamy short—"Shaved," by Bart Hess on NOWNESS.com—will remind you why shaving is more than simply grooming—it's pure kink! Some parts Matthew Barney art project, some parts American Psycho, we think this will be stuck in our minds for days to come.
The film is part of an Olympic Story Series that NOWNESS is rolling out, and, according to the folks there, it was "inspired by male swimmers shaving their bodies before competition." Hello, Tom Daley?
Director Bart Hess has worked with such names as Lady Gaga, Nick Knight, Palais de Tokyo, and Lucy McRae, and has been featured in American Vogue and AnOther Magazine. Check this film out and you'll see why.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Team Bey