By Diego James
You gotta check out this short film featuring Touche Model Coen. We might have been telling you the pleasures of a little more hirsute living, but this steamy short—"Shaved," by Bart Hess on NOWNESS.com—will remind you why shaving is more than simply grooming—it's pure kink! Some parts Matthew Barney art project, some parts American Psycho, we think this will be stuck in our minds for days to come.
The film is part of an Olympic Story Series that NOWNESS is rolling out, and, according to the folks there, it was "inspired by male swimmers shaving their bodies before competition." Hello, Tom Daley?
Director Bart Hess has worked with such names as Lady Gaga, Nick Knight, Palais de Tokyo, and Lucy McRae, and has been featured in American Vogue and AnOther Magazine. Check this film out and you'll see why.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series