Tom Daley Gives Us a Show
By Diego James
Thanks to Refinery29, we had a little afternoon explosion! We totally see the appeal of the Olympic divers, especially hottie Tom Daley, as Mark Simpson pointed out in his Sporno Guide to the Olympics. Now we have some carefully curated screenshots of Daley with a strategic electronic scoreboard as towels off. Tom, you may not be a winner in the eyes of the judges, but you're Number 1 in our book! Check out the slideshow of the wet-and-bothered diver here. But we want more Tom Daley!
UPDATE: But wait, as Buzzfeed points out, it's actually an "accidental censorship" trend in Men's Diving coverage. Or is it actually some guy (or maybe a gal?) who is over there doing this on purpose just to get us all hot and bothered? Isn't it the interns that get control of details like this? Interns of the Olympics unite!
See even more after the jump
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection