Rachel Zoe Snubs Former Assistant Brad Goreski at Fashion Week
By Max Berlinger
New York Fashion Week is finally wrapping up, but here's one juicy little tidbit, courtesy of US Weekly. According to the gossip rag, stylist/reality TV personality Rachel Zoe and her former-assistant (and, now, stylist/reality TV personality) Brad Goreski were both seated front row at yesterday's Marchesa show, though the PR team wisely seperated them. But according to US, there was an awkward interaction: "[Zoe] stopped to hug and say hello to a woman in the front row—seated right next to Zoe's old pal Goreski, 34. Zoe declined to acknowledge her old employee in any way." Ouch.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series