Getting Between The Sheets
By Out.com Editors
We tend to spend more time thinking about what happens between sheets than the sheets themselves. Every once in a while, though, we realize that there’s something to be said for the cotton that comes between us and our mattress and any guests we might be entertaining. Now is one of those times.
Chic sheet maker Johnathon has released an ad featuring a very comely gentleman rolling around in some of the company’s pricey bedding. Sure, the ad is startlingly long and its star occasionally sucks his thumb, which is both alluring and kind of odd, but it’s easy to talk yourself into paying a few hundred bucks for a tricked-out bed with visions like this dancing in your head.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield