Adam Lambert Channels Freddie Mercury on Tour
1. Adam Lambert teamed up with the original members of Queen for a North American tour and is doing the glam rock world proud. (Watch his performance of "Somebody to Love" below)
2. Photographer Erik Carter explores what it means to "Be Masculine" in today's gay culture. Warning: Link NSFW.
3. George Takei spoke at TED about how he loves a country that once "betrayed" him.
4. The Backlot has four ideas for Ryan Murphy spin-offs that could star Chris Colfer. Some of the concepts would actually be interesting to watch, i.e. The New Normal one.
5. According to a Russian priest, the hair styles and shoes of the World Cup make it a "gay abomination." We should obviously give up all forms of earthly vanity to look like him.
6. There's a Game of Thrones brand of wine launching next year. Now you can complete the experience by playing all your GoT drinking games with the (un)official alcohol of Westeros.