WATCH: 10 Failed Aaron Spelling TV Shows
By Andrew Belonsky
The late, great Aaron Spelling, legendary producer and father of Tori, seemed to have something of a golden touch on television. It was he who gave us classics like Dynasty, Beverly Hills, 90210, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, and even a family-friendly drama in the form of the long-running 7th Heaven. He revived Joan Collins's flagging career, made Heather Locklear a star, and gave us both Starsky and Hutch.
But not all of Aaron Spelling's shows were such a success. And, no, we're not talking about Model's Inc, the too-young-to-die Melrose Place spin-off. For the most part, the shows listed here were so brief and unsuccessful that they didn't even garner a cult following.
So, on the eve of the new Fall television season (READ: 5 TV Shows We're Excited For this Fall), we present to you, in chronological order, 10 Failed Aaron Spelling Television Shows.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- 17th Annual Out100
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan