Clay Aiken to Star in 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat'
By Out.com Editors
Ogunquit may be the gayest place in Maine and, come summer time, it only gets gayer. Now with Clay Aiken in the title role of Joseph... the town will undoubtedly add some additional Claymates to that mix.
The Ogunquit Playhouse production begins performances July 31 and will last through August 25 in Ogunquit, Maine.
The former American Idol star made his Broadway debut in Spamalot, and he recently played Man in Chair in a May production of The Drowsy Chaperone at the North Carolina Theatre.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models