10 Gay Bars You Wouldn't Take Your Mother
By Out.com Editors
Here are ten responses that showed up more than twice. They're presented in no particular order and without commentary except for the note that these are, not surprisingly, mostly leather bars and a few even have a no ladies policy, which means that even if you wanted to bring mama, she wouldn't be allowed in.
We'll leave the rest of the comments, concerns, and criticisms to you.
1. Jackhammer, Chicago, Illinois
2. The Cock, New York City, New York
3. The Rip Cord, Houston, Texas
4. The Bike Stop, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5. Ramrod, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
6. Share Nightclub, Las Vegas, Nevada
7. Camp, Munich, Germany
8. New Action, Berlin, Germany
9. Duquesnoy, Brussels, Belgium
10. "Any place called Eagle, anywhere," New York, Atlanta, Boston, Los Angeles, Denver, etc...