Death by Drag!
By Daniel Tehrani
Halloween is the holy day of camp. October 31st can’t roll by without a viewing of Bette Middler and Sarah Jessica Parker’s hilarious Halloween romp in Hocus Pocus or Drew Barrymore’s tragic final moments in Scream.
Jonny Makeup and drag-superstar Willam Belliwould like to add another much-watch Halloween scene to your list with their latest episode of the so-odd-you-can’t-stop-looking web-series, Transfashionable. In "Death by Drag," the lady of RuPaul’s Drag Race fame gives Makeup a drag-makeover with the help of Courtney Act.
Like The Rocky Horror Picture Show, another All Hallow’s Eve caper full of gleefully queer camp, Transfashionable is equal parts weird and wonderful, as Halloween should always be. Watch the clip below:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film