Death by Drag!
By Daniel Tehrani
Halloween is the holy day of camp. October 31st can’t roll by without a viewing of Bette Middler and Sarah Jessica Parker’s hilarious Halloween romp in Hocus Pocus or Drew Barrymore’s tragic final moments in Scream.
Jonny Makeup and drag-superstar Willam Belliwould like to add another much-watch Halloween scene to your list with their latest episode of the so-odd-you-can’t-stop-looking web-series, Transfashionable. In "Death by Drag," the lady of RuPaul’s Drag Race fame gives Makeup a drag-makeover with the help of Courtney Act.
Like The Rocky Horror Picture Show, another All Hallow’s Eve caper full of gleefully queer camp, Transfashionable is equal parts weird and wonderful, as Halloween should always be. Watch the clip below:
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington