Zachary Quinto on His Relationship With Jonathan Groff
By Out.com Editors
In Out's October cover story, actor Zachary Quinto opens up.
“One of the most defining conversations that I had with myself was that absolutely no good can come from me staying quiet about [my sexuality]. Literally, no good can come from it. But if I take the step to make the acknowledgment and be honest, so much good could potentially come from it,” Quinto tells Aaron Hicklin.
Quinto also confirms that he is currently sharing his life with actor Jonathan Groff. He does draw a line in talking about his private life, but he reveals: “I’m incredibly happy, I’m incredibly lucky.”
Read the full story, "Star Man," here.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Jack Antonoff: Rocker, Ally, Militant Fashionisto, Lena’s Arm Candy
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet