Zachary Quinto on His Relationship With Jonathan Groff
By Out.com Editors
In Out's October cover story, actor Zachary Quinto opens up.
“One of the most defining conversations that I had with myself was that absolutely no good can come from me staying quiet about [my sexuality]. Literally, no good can come from it. But if I take the step to make the acknowledgment and be honest, so much good could potentially come from it,” Quinto tells Aaron Hicklin.
Quinto also confirms that he is currently sharing his life with actor Jonathan Groff. He does draw a line in talking about his private life, but he reveals: “I’m incredibly happy, I’m incredibly lucky.”
Read the full story, "Star Man," here.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 19th Annual Out100
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS