EXCLUSIVE: See Shangela & Sonique on 'L.A. Hair'
By Diego James
We have to admit, we haven't been checking out this high-drama hair salon reality show over at WE. But now that we know they have one of our favorite drag queens featured in the July 19 season finale, we'll be tuning in. That's right, Shangela is featured on an episode of Kim Kimble's L.A. Hair this week, and we got a sneak peek—which also reveals that Sonique (another memorable Rupaul's Drag Race contestant) is also on hand to strut her stuff.
In her own special way, Shangela serves up her signature quips.
"Miss Kim Kimble has given me the Beyoncé experience," Shangela says. "I'm up here looking like Sasha Fierce meets Olivia Newton John. If you want to call that Olivia Newton Fierce, that's what Kim gave me." In this clip, you can see what Shangela is talking about.
Watch L.A. Hair July 19 for the full treatment.
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: Bway's Nick Adams in his Pajamas in 'Christmas With the Skivvies'
- Macklemore And Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The Making of Macklemore