Franco-phile: James Franco to Collaborate on 'Homo-Sex-Art-Film'
By Diego James
Travis Mathews doesn't shy away from sexy material. His current Outfest indie, I Want Your Love, features that now-more-familiar (since John Cameron Mitchell's Shortbus, anyway) movie Holy Grail: unsimulated sex.
Now the filmmaker has posted a bit of juicy news on his website to titillate us (unless you're totally not a Franco-phile). "Last week I got an email from James Franco's agent asking if I'd be interested in collaborating with him on a homo-sex-art-film. A day later we were on the phone and a week later we're in pre-production!" Matthews goes on to give more details: "We'll be shooting at the end of July," which you know is just like a few weeks away. And "I'll be editing in August, and in September it's going to play in a show in NYC. We're staying pretty mumsy on the specifics for now, but I can tell you that it's going to ruffle some feathers. Stay tuned!"
In the meantime, check out the sexy trailer for Travis Mathews' I Want Your Love, below.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans