WATCH: Louis C.K. Would Like to Be Gay
By Peter Frost
Mourning the loss of the word "wonderful" in his vernacular, comedian Louis C.K. stopped by The Tonight Show and spoke with host Jay Leno about how being gay would be much more fun. “Sometimes I wish I was gay,” the comedian told Leno. “Those guys look like they’re having a good time.”
We already knew Louis was in to Ewan McGregor, but now, according to C.K., being a heterosexual is a total drag. “There’s things we can’t do that might be nice,” he said, continuing, “I can’t throw the word ‘wonderful’ around. There’s not a really effective heterosexual version."
So what does the comedian want, exactly? Just to be part of the fun. “When I see two guys kissing, I’m like, how come I can’t kiss one of those guys? They look like they’re having a good time.” Check out the clip below!
READER COMMENTS (
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield