Oprah Visits the Home of Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka
By Jerry Portwood
People just LOVE to get a peek into the lives of Neil Patrick Harris (No. 11 on Out's Power List) and his fiancé, David Burtka. When Out featured the adorable couple on the cover of its February "Love Issue," readers went gaga—many of them women, dispelling that myth that an actor can't be openly gay and still appeal to the ladies.
Now Oprah is giving all of you a reason to watch her show, "Oprah's Next Chapter," on her network OWN (yep, it's still around). This Sunday, June 3, she'll be asking the dad duo the tough questions about their relationship and how they make it all work. (Of course, this is all a week before Harris is set to host the Tony Awards June 10, so you'll get more Neil TV time soon enough). And all of you out there who can't get enough of the couple's 18-month-old twins, Gideon and Harper, here's your chance!
Watch a clip below.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet