Justin Bartha Goes Gay
By Out.com Editors
Things are moving fast for heartthrob Justin Bartha and his new partner, The Book of Mormon’s Andrew Rannells. Or at least things are moving fast for their characters.
It’s been announced that Bartha has been cast as Bryan on The New Normal, a pilot that Glee mastermind Murphy is shooting for NBC. His character and Rannells’s David are a couple looking to start a family with a little help from surrogate Goldie, played by the also just-cast Georgia King.
This isn’t the only big TV project coming soon to a TV near you to focus on gay men. CBS is shooting a pilot for Partners, a show starring real-life gay Michael Urie and focusing on his relationship with his straight business partner and friend. And unlike some sexless gays of television past, Urie’s character will be in a relationship—with none other than one-time Superman Brandon Routh. Now if only Bartha and Rannels could have them over for dinner…
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- WATCH: Chris Lilley Teases New 'Summer Heights High' Spin-Off
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad