The NYC Gay Men's Chorus Asks "How You Doin'?"
By Noah Michelson
Need another reason to love Wendy Williams? (You really shouldn't -- she's the best thing to happen to talk shows in years.) How about her featuring the New York City Gay Men's Chorus on her show:
Girlfriend loves herself some gays -- and the feeling is very mutual.
Previously > Thirsty? You Won't Be in a Second...
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series