Is Amy Winehouse a lesbian homewrecker?
By Noah Michelson
Just because Amy Winehouse is on vacay doesn't mean she's taken any time off from engaging in her usual drama-filled shenanigans. Since the neo-soul singer arrived in St. Lucia in November, she's been accused of stirring up trouble poolside and even stealing other guests' drinks. But that's nothing compared to what one woman is now alleging.
The Mirror reports that Winehouse recently came between two women who were also vacationing on the island. One of the women told friends that she and her partner had been partying with Amy for several days. When the partner disappeared with Winehouse one night, the 30-year-old woman got suspicious and "burst into their hotel room to find her 26-year-old partner and Amy, canoodling in bikinis." Then, instead of apologizing, the singer reportedly invited the shocked woman to join in with them.
Now back at home, the jilted lover has updated her MySpace profile to read: "Amy Winehouse asked me for a threesome and I said 'no, no, no.'" Ah! Even in times of crisis the wherewithal to remain witty and dedicated to a social networking site profile -- how admirable!
Previously > In praise of gays, drugs, and polo shirts
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know