Is Tom Ford Courting Anderson Cooper?
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
It's rare that two of my favorite leading men are mentioned in the same gossip, but an interesting HuffPo story says that Tom Ford is trying to woo CNN hottie Anderson Cooper to be the frontman for a new fragrance that he's launching this summer. It could all be rumor and conjecture, but the boys were spotted having lunch last month at The Four Seasons, as our hot sister Popnography reported. But, HuffPo says Cooper declined because "He's made promises to people that he'll return to Iraq, the Sudan, and Indonesia, and has no time for jobs on the side [Ed: I love a man who sticks by his word!]. Ford immediately sweetened the deal by offering to send Cooper's salary to charities in Africa." Oh, that Tom is such a sweet-talker!
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS