Madonna Reveals The Name of Her New Album
By Max Berlinger
Madonna has never been one to rest upon her laurels and at 53, the multi-hyphenate shows no signs of slowing. In fact, Madge is currently on a press frenzy while promoting her upcoming film W.E., preparing to perform during the Superbowl half-time show, and looking to release her next album—her 12th studio recording. According to Glamour UK, Madonna has disclosed the name of her new album: MDNA. At first I thought it was named after the club drug M.D.M.A—nothing that I'm familiar with personally, of course, just something I've only heard about in scholarly books—but apparently it stands for Madonna DNA, which is decidedly less menacing than some pill you'd take while wearing an electric tape bikini at Burning Man.
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter