Hugh Dancy Wants You To Have An Orgasm
By Out.com Editors
If ever there was an actor who we’d want to see in the role of a doctor exploring the healing properties of pleasure, it would definitely be Hugh Dancy. Lucky us, then, that the British actor takes the lead in the forthcoming Hysteria, directed by lesbian filmmaker Tanya Wexler.
The movie follows Dancy’s Dr. Mortimer Granville as he becomes involved in the treatment of anxiousness, depression, and all sorts of other ailments that have befallen 1880s London housewives. Indeed, the one thing that seems to cure them all? Manual stimulation!
With the help of his foppish best friend and deep-pocketed confidant, played by an ageless Rupert Everett, Granville invents a buzzing wand to do the job after his much-used hand goes wonky and that, kids, is history.
Sure, there’s a love interest in the form of Maggie Gyllenhaal, but as far as we’re concerned, this is just the story of two guys and their vibrator. Check out the trailer, which just premiered at Yahoo Movies, below.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath