The Men & Women Who Made 2008
By Out.com Editors
In the GOLDEN AGE of HOLLYWOOD, icons were created. America's dreams and desires were writ large, creating a new kind of shared experience where, even amid our setbacks and defeats, anything seemed possible. Into this era of exuberance we cast the Out 100, our unashamedly subjective list of the gay men and women who moved culture -- ours and the culture at large -- over the past year. These artists, activists, athletes, and aesthetes embody triumph, daring, ingenuity, and integrity.
With photography by GREG LOTUS, ROGER ERICKSON & LEE JENKINS
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection