Power List 2013: TIM COOK
By Out.com Editors
CEO, Apple, 52
When Cook took charge of the tech giant in late 2011, many regarded the enigmatic successor with skepticism. But over the past year, the CEO has guided Apple through significant upgrades on all of the company’s product lines and led the brand’s market share to increase to 20% of all money spent on U.S. consumer technology, up 2% from 2011. And did we mention Cook sat next to Michelle Obama at the State of the Union address?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad