Out100: Gideon Glick
By Out.com Editors
Photography by M. Sharkey
Glick made us swoon as Ernst, the object of Spring Awakening’s nascent gay love storyline -- and then broke our hearts by dropping out of the show for a tiny Off-Broadway play, then college. “Lea Michele said, ‘I don’t understand why you’re doing this. This is what people always want, to be in a show like this.’ But you know, I want to learn and grow.” Thankfully, he’s back now, having starred this summer as Jack in the Shakespeare in the Park production of Stephen Sondheim’s Into the Woods. He’ll also soon be seen in the film Gods Behaving Badly, playing Sharon Stone’s son.
Photographed at the Box in New York City on September 13, 2012
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out