Daily Crush: Bottega Veneta 'Pour Homme'
By Out.com Editors
Tomas Maier calls his first men’s fragrance for Bottega Veneta “devastatingly discreet.” That is, in fact, the perfect way to describe the quiet, yet memorable impression left by this elegant blend of aromatic spices, leather, and wood notes. An instant classic.
Bottega Veneta "Pour Homme", 1.7 oz., $80; available exclusively at Nordstrom on September 1st.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection