Frank Ocean Dating Model Willy Cartier?
By Jerry Portwood
Frank Ocean has been mostly mum about his personal life since his coming out earlier this year. But now that he's posted a photo of male model Willy Cartier embracing him, it's set off rumors that Cartier is his new beau.
As THR points out: "Cartier has reappeared in Ocean's Twitter feed recently, with the singer even going so far as to tease a possible marriage on the horizon: 'Marry em, make em American,' Ocean tweeted on Sunday morning."
Of course, it also looks like it could be a shot from a music video. But we love the idea of the long-haired Cartier shacking up with Ocean. And if you aren't familiar with his modeling work, we shot him in the spring for our story on Jean Paul Gaultier. Check out this solo shot. See more of the super-limber, sexually ambiguous Cartier here.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower