Sarah Jessica Parker To Play 'Vogue' Editor on 'Glee'
By Peter Frost
Picking up where Carrie Bradshaw left off, Sarah Jessica Parker is set to play an editor of Vogue during her stint guest-starring on Glee this fall. Her character’s role, which seems to be a mentor to Chris Colfer’s character after his move to NYC, Glee showrunner Ryan Murphy revealed to Access Hollywood that SJP will be “running Vogue.com”.
However, not only will she be working at the hallowed halls of the magazine on the show, Vogue's real life EIC Anna Wintour is also set to help with the costuming of her character on the show. Murphy took to Twitter to announce the news, saying, “Guess who’s helping us with Sarah Jessica Parker’s costumes on GLEE? The amazing Anna Wintour!” Well, in that case, expect a plethora of sunglasses and a potential bob situation.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan