Sarah Jessica Parker To Play 'Vogue' Editor on 'Glee'
By Peter Frost
Picking up where Carrie Bradshaw left off, Sarah Jessica Parker is set to play an editor of Vogue during her stint guest-starring on Glee this fall. Her character’s role, which seems to be a mentor to Chris Colfer’s character after his move to NYC, Glee showrunner Ryan Murphy revealed to Access Hollywood that SJP will be “running Vogue.com”.
However, not only will she be working at the hallowed halls of the magazine on the show, Vogue's real life EIC Anna Wintour is also set to help with the costuming of her character on the show. Murphy took to Twitter to announce the news, saying, “Guess who’s helping us with Sarah Jessica Parker’s costumes on GLEE? The amazing Anna Wintour!” Well, in that case, expect a plethora of sunglasses and a potential bob situation.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?