Lady Gaga Lands Second 'Vogue' Cover
By Out.com Editors
While Lady Gaga may be keeping a low profile while cavorting around the world for her latest tour, you can expect to see her face smiling from newsstands come the end of summer. WWD says that the pop phenom has already sat to be photographed for the cover of Vogue's September issue, which is the glossy's fall fashion preview and is often judged by its monumental weight, not page count. The Lady has already covered the magazine for their spring fashion special last year, so in the fashion world it's been mere moments since Anna and co. have tapped the performer. Despite Wintour's predilection with ever looking towards the future, it's hard to ignore Gaga's all-encompassing star power—a repeat here and there can easily be overlooked in this case.
Photos courtesy of Vogue
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Dowton Abbey's Thomas Barrow Is Vers