Video: Trailer for 'The Carrie Diaries'
By Out.com Editors
Who knew that more than a decade ago when philospher manqué Carrie Bradshaw first ruminated on life and love (and anal sex and maxxing out credit cards) in the Big Apple, she would still be haunting our dreams all the way through 2012? Basically Bradshaw is the gift that keeps on giving and whether or not you loved-to-hate or hated-to-love the two film adapations of the HBO hit series, our journalist/fashionista will be returning to small screens this fall. But don't expect to see SJP running around in a tutu during the opening credits—the CW has taken an interesting approach with their show The Carrie Diaries which will feature the character's high school hijinks, before she, you know, had any Sex or lived in the City. The trailer for the show just hit the Web, and you can check it out below—and since the show is set in the 1980s, there's the requisite mention of Madonna, a paint-splattered purse, and crimped hair.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends