Video: Jason Bateman and Will Arnett Bathe Together, Get Facials, in 'Mansome' Trailer
By Out.com Editors
We've come a long way since the days of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and the term "metrosexual." Nearly a decade after the five gay lifestyle gurus hit the airwaves, the idea that heterosexual men don't care about their appearance seems antiquated and snide. Of course men, of all sexual orientations, races, religions, and walks of life want to be attractive—but how much are they willing to work for it, is the real question.
Enter director Morgan Spurlock (most famously known for his film Supersize Me), who's latest feature delves into the complex, harrowing, and oftentimes hysterical world of the male beauty routine. Spurlock has some Hollywood heavyweight producers on the project, including Jason Bateman and Will Arnett, who also appear in the film (bathing together!). It's set to premiere at the TriBeCa Film Festival, and you can learn more about the movie here, or by taking a peek at the trailer below:
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Men Who Want AIDS—and How It Improved Their Lives
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?