Stop the Presses: Brad Goreski Eats McDonalds
By Max Berlinger
The gals over at Fashionista launched a new feature where a fashion industry notable will create and share a visual diary of their week. They started off with the ever affable Brad Goreski, who is a very busy boy these days with his hit Bravo show currently underway and a forthcoming book, Born to be Brad hitting shelves March 6th. His week looks pretty damn fabulous, but most importantly allowed everyone a glimpse at a clandestine secret of the fashion world: sometimes industry professionals actually eat. Even more shocking is the fact that sometimes, when they choose to partake in this mysterious (and some may say shameful) act, they procure their sustenance from fast food restaurants. Case in point? One of Goreski's photos show the young stylist slurping from a McDonalds cup. While no actual food is pictured, I can't imagine heading to the Golden Arches and ordering just a beverage. No one has the willpower for that. Check out the rest of his week here. That being said, I can't imagine that Brad frequents Ronald and Co. seeing as he is the proud owner of this body. 'Tis a pity he keeps that covered in clothing all the time.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower