Model Citizen: Pedro
By Out.com Editors
Photographed by Ryan Pfluger at Brooklyn Photo Studio
Think you have what it takes to be a Model Citizen? Send us four clear,
well-lit, high resolution photos (two face and two shirtless), along with a
short paragraph introducing yourself and why you think you're worthy to [email protected]Those chosen will be
photographed in the Out offices in either New York or Los Angeles (you must
provide your own transportation to the shoot) and featured in a future
edition of Model Citizen.
- EXCLUSIVE: Arrange Covers P!nk’s ‘Don’t Let Me Get Me'
- 10 Qs: Ari Graynor on Bad Lies, Good Teachers, and Even Better Advice
- Cast of Fun Home & Alison Bechdel Visited South Carolina to Counter Homophobic Controversy
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Sean Dorsey: Giving Voice (and Dance) to a Generation Lost to AIDS