Aldo Introduces Fragrances
By Out.com Editors
Everyone with a fetish for footwear knows the name Aldo. The brand name has become synonymous with youthful, trendy shoes and accessories since it was first established in 1972. The company is still dedicated to shoe aficionados, but has just recently branched out into the world of perfumes and colognes. We know that there's a chorus of Internet pranksters readying their punchlines of a fragrance that smells of feet, so we're here to dispel any such snarky rumors—shame on you! We've received a sampling of the scents—named 'A is for Aldo'—and they are a much-welcomed surprise. There are two alternatives for men: one sporty and fresh, one spicy and masculine, which are color-coded for your convenience. Should you be wondering which is best for you, Aldo has provided an online quiz to help steer you towards the more fitting selection.
To learn more about 'A is for Aldo', which is available now, click here and check out the video, below.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower