Max Adler Returning to Glee as Blaine’s Boyfriend
1. Max Adler, who played reformed bully and gay football player, Dave Karofsky, is returning to Glee for its final season. His character will be “romantically entangled” with Blaine. [THR]
2. Greg Berlanti opens up about his relationship with Robbie Rogers: "I’m absolutely crazy in love with him so I don’t think too much about all that stuff. I just try to live my life and I know he does too, like two people who are really happy and healthy and a relationship that we both feel really blessed about." [The Backlot]
3. Tyler Oakley will present Google with a GLAAD award. The tech company will be honored at the GLAAD Gala San Francisco: Game Changers. [Advocate]
4. X-Men director Bryan Singer got a new tattoo and Patrick Stewart was there watch it all happen. [HyperVocal]
5. The Knife is breaking up. “When we finish the tour now in November we will close down, it’s our last tour,” Karin Dreijer told Dazed & Confused. [COS]
6. Bianca Del Rio gets into bed with Joan Rivers.