Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
By Stacy Lambe
[Photos: Goran Matijasec]
In a new campaign, "Croatia Loves Water Polo," the country demonstrates why it loves its men's water polo team. Fashion photographer Goran Matijasec captures the brawn (and beauty) of members of the Croatia's polo club, VK Jug.
The VK Jug happens to be one of Europe's most successful polo clubs and several members of the team were part of the national team that won the gold medal at the 2012 London Olympics.
"The shooting of the campaign was interesting and somewhat funny because we are not used to this kind of shoot," goalman Marko Bijač says of the campaign. "So this was a real challenge."
Oh, was it a challenge hanging around in the locker room in your speedo while looking super hot? Okay, sure.
The goal of the campaign is to raise awareness for the sport but it's definitely done more than that. Check out the rest of the campaign here.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Dealing in Dallas: Jared Leto on Playing a transgender, HIV-positive crusader
- The Grand Budapest Hotel's Design Porn
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Throwback Thursday: Neil Patrick Harris's First Out Interview
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet