EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Solomon's ‘The Way We Were (Remixed)’
By Alex Panisch
Solomon’s rise to stardom has been nothing but metoric. His cover of Robyn’s “Dancing On My Own” and tracks “Wit Us U Can’t…” and “Life Goes On” have all garnered rave reviews. Now the young star is releasing an infectious remix to his track “The Way We Were.”
The pop star has become something of again icon especially with the younger set. “My fans are getting younger,” says the singer. “Like 12 and 14 younger.” Though the term “role model” frightens him a bit, he is unafraid to be open and honest with his fans .“I can’t be ignorant to the fact that some of [my young fans] look up to me for advice” he says. “So it’s important I share with them what they are seeing isn’t real. It’s makeup and good lighting. I still have acne and bad hair days.”
Solomon is always mindful of how his persona and music may affect his fans and he hopes that his influence has a positive effect.“Now more than ever I realize how much of an impact it is to be an entertainer and also being gay. I want kids who are gay to know they can do whatever they want in life, and being gay won’t hinder that. I want them to know there is happiness and peace after high school.”
Check out the video below and pick up the free download here.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend