WATCH: Matt Fishel's 'When Boy Meets Boy'
By Out.com Editors
To create the video for his latest song, "When Boys Meets Boy"—a love story between Matt and the mysterious, super-cute skateboarder Marcus from the album Not Thinking Straight—the singer-songwriter teamed up with San Diego-based comic book illustrator and filmmaker Joe Phillips (creator of Joe Boys Comics and director/animator of the films Stonewall & Riot and The House of Morecock). The album contains 18 illustrations by Phillips as well.
“My vision has always been to tell my stories to an audience in a candid and truthful way," Fishel said, "To be honest and open about sexuality and to hopefully inspire people who may not have heard songs written from a gay man’s perspective in this particular genre of music.”
Watch the video below:
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient