Mario Lopez Runs Through the Street in His Underwear
By Diego James
We know it doesn't take much for Mario Lopez to show off his hard work (and hard body) from the gym. Remember the Broadway abs war between him and Nick Adams of 2008? But the Extra host was so confident he knew which team would win the Super Bowl, he made a bet that he’d streak on the show if the 49ers didn’t win. Right... that's all it took?
Unfortunately for him—but great for us—the Ravens won the game, so he stripped down and jogged down the street in his undies and a helmet. And in the process made us all feel like the winners.
Check out the video below:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete