Ryan Murphy's Son Logan
By Andrew Villagomez
TV producer Ryan Murphy and his husband, photographer David Miller, welcomed their first son this past Christmas Eve. On Tuesday, Murphy released the first photo of baby Logan Phineas Miller Murphy via Twitter: "Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. Logan is one week old and doing great. Happy new year!"
Logan was born at 9:47 a.m., weighing 6 lbs. 6 oz.,and measuring 21 inches long, according to People. In October, Murphy told The Hollywood Reporter his thoughts on being a dad: “I think I’ll be incredibly fun and overwhelmed and all about manners...I’m excited.” Maybe other gay Hollywood dads such as Ricky Martin, Neil Patrick Harris, and David Burtka can provide some tips. Or better yet, start planning fantastic playdates!
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'