Ryan Murphy Is a Father
By Jeremy Kinser
Television producer Ryan Murphy and his husband, photographer David Miller received some gleeful good news over the holidays—the birth of a son on Christmas Eve. The couple sent an email to family and friends that read, "Logan Phineas Miller Murphy, Born December 24, 2012 9:47 a.m.,' accompanied with a photo of the baby, who weighs 6.6 pounds, nestled in a Christmas stocking.
Murphy's NBC sitcom The New Normal is loosely inspired by the couple's life and follows two gay men (Andrew Rannells, Justin Bartha) and the surrogate (Georgia King) pregnant with their baby. Murphy and Miller were wed in a July ceremony in Provincetown, MA.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula