Bruce LaBruce Wants Help to Make 'Gerontophilia'
By Jerry Portwood
Bruce LaBruce revels in bad taste. Always trying to one-up his own standards as a provocateur, he's trucked in zombie sex, skinhead sex, and lots of other absurd sex. Now he's going one step further: an 18-year-old who has the hots for the aged. That's right Gerontophilia will be all about old people sex. What he calls a "reverse Lolita" or "think Grumpy Old Men meets Emmanuelle"—it's obvious that one thing the filmmaker loves more than anything is to talk about his movies even before making them.
But make it he will! LaBruce has an IndieGoGo campaign to raise $30,000 to make the film (he currently has close to 10% of that donated). So if you're an old man or a young guy into old men, then you will certainly want to watch this flick. But first you need to cough up some dough to see the doughy results. Oh, and he'll be filming into Montreal! So get ready, Quebecois...
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection