Bruce LaBruce Wants Help to Make 'Gerontophilia'
By Jerry Portwood
Bruce LaBruce revels in bad taste. Always trying to one-up his own standards as a provocateur, he's trucked in zombie sex, skinhead sex, and lots of other absurd sex. Now he's going one step further: an 18-year-old who has the hots for the aged. That's right Gerontophilia will be all about old people sex. What he calls a "reverse Lolita" or "think Grumpy Old Men meets Emmanuelle"—it's obvious that one thing the filmmaker loves more than anything is to talk about his movies even before making them.
But make it he will! LaBruce has an IndieGoGo campaign to raise $30,000 to make the film (he currently has close to 10% of that donated). So if you're an old man or a young guy into old men, then you will certainly want to watch this flick. But first you need to cough up some dough to see the doughy results. Oh, and he'll be filming into Montreal! So get ready, Quebecois...
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet