Amber Heard Splits With Girlfriend for Johnny Depp?
By Jerry Portwood
The Daily News reports that the gorgeous out lesbian actress Amber Heard (who was on the shortlived TV show The Playboy Club), has left her girlfriend, the equally stunning Tasya van Ree, for the who-knows-if-he's-the-third-in-a-Tim Burton-Helena-Bonham-Carter-threeway Johnny Depp. They were co-stars on the almost-unwatchable Rum Diary and sources say they started canoodling during the press tour.
E! News recently reported that 49-year-old Depp gifted 26-year-old Heard a horse just a few weeks after he and longtime girlfriend Vanessa Paradis called it quits.
"He's smitten by her. They started sleeping together during the (Rum Diary) press tour," a source told PerezHilton.com.
We can see why Heard would mistake Depp for van Ree. They actual seem to share a lot of the same aquiline features. Depp is looking more and more like a lady every day.
We hope this is actual romance and not some sort of scheme concocted by a manager to jumpstart Heard's flagging acting career. With all the talk of (mostly male, comedic) actors able to come out in new and subtle ways and still have amazing careers, we hope this isn't an old-fashioned Anne Heche move. That would be truly disappointing.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay Entertainment - Movies, TV, Music, Sports
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans