Abercrombie Models Make ‘Call Me Maybe’ Video
By Alex Panisch
Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” has become the song of the summer and it’s only midway through June. Everyone from Jimmy Fallon to Harvard’s baseball team has done a video tribute. The Atlantic has even used the song to explain the eurozone crisis. It was only a matter of time before the Abercrombie and Fitch models did a video. And trust us, before it came into our lives we missed it so bad. The video shows them on a world tour in which all of them seem to have forgotten to pack their shirts. While we won’t ask why Abercrombie thinks the best way to sell their clothes is to not show them in ads, we will ask their models to call us maybe.
Watch the video below.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out Exclusives - Gay People, Actors, Breaking News
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'