Video: Trailer for 'Hope Springs' Features Meryl Streep Doing Naughty Things to a Banana
By Out.com Editors
Um, if Meryl Streep read Crime and Punishment in Russian, we'd be front row center on opening day, and loving every minute of it, so you best believe that tears of joy streamed down our faces when we saw that the trailer for the actress' next film has hit the web. Even if the movie—about a husband (Tommy Lee Jones) and wife trying to energize their longtime marriage—looks a little cloying, everyone knows that Meryl's gonna nail it. Though it was hard to move past her suburban housewife coiffure and TJ Maxx ensembles, nothing stops us from watching the diva at work—especially if it involves her simulating fellatio on a banana. Huh? Watch the trailer below to find out more.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'