Video: Trailer for 'Hope Springs' Features Meryl Streep Doing Naughty Things to a Banana
By Out.com Editors
Um, if Meryl Streep read Crime and Punishment in Russian, we'd be front row center on opening day, and loving every minute of it, so you best believe that tears of joy streamed down our faces when we saw that the trailer for the actress' next film has hit the web. Even if the movie—about a husband (Tommy Lee Jones) and wife trying to energize their longtime marriage—looks a little cloying, everyone knows that Meryl's gonna nail it. Though it was hard to move past her suburban housewife coiffure and TJ Maxx ensembles, nothing stops us from watching the diva at work—especially if it involves her simulating fellatio on a banana. Huh? Watch the trailer below to find out more.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'