Quote of the Day: Chris Hemsworth's Mom Called Him a Girl
By Out.com Editors
Chris Hemsworth has earned a reputation as a hunky movie star after his starring role in Thor and the highly anticipated Avengers. In fact, writer Paul Flynn calls him the leader of the Hollywood "Frat Pack" in our May cover story, "Of Gods & Men."
Despite his lucious locks, we'd never think of him as the girly one. But as Hemsworth points out, his mother thought he was quite senstive.
“My mum always used to say to me that, out of her three boys, ‘Chris, you were the girl,’ ” he recalls. “I’d speak to her about far more things than [my brothers] would and far more things than she needed to hear about, too. I was a chatty kid.”
Well, that makes us like you even more than your younger brother Liam, Chris. And you can tell him for us.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It