Daniel Radcliffe Reads Super Gay 'Harry Potter' Fan Fiction On Live TV
By Evan Lambert
On a recent episode of Watch What Happens Live, Daniel Radcliffe talks about quite a few tantalizing topics—including his own naked body—so it doesn't seem like much of a stretch when host Andy Cohen asks him to read an excerpt of gay Harry Potter fan-fiction.
After a few seconds of listening to Radcliffe read, though, the whole thing just hits you over the head with how awesome it is: this is Daniel Radcliffe reading about his character's gay feelings for Ron Weasley over sexy babymaking music. You can almost imagine that this is actually Harry, reading a diary entry about his devastating gay crush to Hermione in the Gryffindor common room.
But the best part of this is definitely Ralph Fiennes' clip, which comes a few seconds before Radcliffe's. Watching the refined British actor casually drop the line "Harry tried hard not to moan as Voldemort stroked him" is just too much. He says the line so convincingly, it makes you wonder if Voldemort really did want to duel wands with Harry—and if perhaps some of us have a future in fan fiction writing.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star