Need To Know: Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo
By Noah Michelson
While most people can’t bring themselves to watch the brilliantly disturbing Black Swan more than once, Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo (known to fans as “The Trocks”) have been pulling in repeat audiences to their all-male versions of Swan Lake, Raymonda’s Wedding, and Balanchine’s Stars and Stripes for almost 40 years. In the midst of their always rigorous touring schedule (they’ve played 30 countries and over 500 cities,) we caught them during their holiday shows at New York’s Joyce Theater:
The Trocks will return to south Florida for the first time in over six years for ONE PERFORMANCE ONLY on Tuesday, February 1 at 8pm at The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater. To purchase tickets, please visit www.concertassociation.org or call 305.532.9898.
For more info on The Trocks, including when they will be pulling into a city near you, visit the troupe's official website.
-- BILL KEITH
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2