If you're a wannabe pop star and you haven't already made it big via American Idol, X Factor, America's Got Talent, or one of the 42,392,583 other reality competitions out there, we've got another one you might be interested in checking out.
Legendary music manager Johnny Wright, who's worked with everyone from Britney Spears to the Jonas Brothers, has teamed up with AT&T and Cambio to launch the next international supergroup. Head over to onthespot.cambio.com to show him what you've got by auditioning for the interactive web series On the Spot, the largest global online talent search.
Prizes include a Wright Entertainment Group (WEG) management deal, select AT&T prizes, and the chance to perform live in concert.
Key dates for the contest are below but you can find full details here. Who knows? You might be the next Clay Aiken (OK, OK -- bad example).
1. Video Auditions: December 8 – January 28
2. Johnny Narrows the Field: January 29 - February 25
3. Challenge Round – 20 participants: February 25 – April 29
4. Boot Camp in LA – 8 finalists: April 29 – June 3
5. Announcement and Live Appearance of Johnny’s next Supergroup: June 2011
Previously > The 2011 Oscar Noms Are Here!