Calling all Doll Divas
By Jessanne Collins
Your inner 8-year-old girl is gonna freak out when she hears this news ... the U.S.'s first stand-alone Barbie Shop is opening this Friday at Minnesota's Mall of America. That diva might even drag you all the way out there to take in the Smithsonian-worthy doll retrospective they'll have on display. Together you can reminisce about the first time you put together a truly stellar sequin-spandex and plastic pump ensemble. And bring your wallet: she needs one of these cute Kenneth Cole–designed tees.
Previously > DWTS...and Muppets?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever