Calling all Doll Divas
By Jessanne Collins
Your inner 8-year-old girl is gonna freak out when she hears this news ... the U.S.'s first stand-alone Barbie Shop is opening this Friday at Minnesota's Mall of America. That diva might even drag you all the way out there to take in the Smithsonian-worthy doll retrospective they'll have on display. Together you can reminisce about the first time you put together a truly stellar sequin-spandex and plastic pump ensemble. And bring your wallet: she needs one of these cute Kenneth Cole–designed tees.
Previously > DWTS...and Muppets?
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower