Griffin Guns for the Gays
By Jessanne Collins
On last night's Very Special Episode of My Life on the D-List, Kathy Griffin and her entourage focused their ample energy for rabble-rousing on gay rights. First she drops in on "power lesbian" Melissa Etheridge and her adorable family at home, where they're baking cookies to be auctioned at a benefit for the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Home for Transitional Living. (Uncredited fellow power lesbian Jane Lynch later kicks off the bidding.) Then Kathy spends some time remembering Matthew Shepard with the teens who live at the center before taking to the streets to canvas door-to-door and march on Sacramento for marriage equality.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film